Friday, July 16, 2010

Sermon: Audio File from May 30, 2010

Greetings all,

I have been trying to figure out how to post the audio files of my sermons on the blog and at last I think I have accomplished it.  Let's give it a try.  Assuming this works you can look for these every Monday morning. 

This is the sermon from Graduation Sunday, it consisted of three homilies, but only the second two are on the recording as I forgot to push record for the first one.  The titles of all three are: What Does God See in You?, What Impossible Task is God Calling You To?, Independently Dependent!  The texts for the three homilies are in order: 1 Samuel 16:1-13; 1 Samuel 17:1-12, 20-26, 32-37, 40-51; and Romans 8:31-39.

Your brother in Christ,
Faron


2 comments:

  1. Faron, I listened and enjoyed this sermon for the BUMC graduates and I enjoyed hearing it again tonight. I only wish that all the Garrard County High School graduates this year could have heard it at their baccalaureate service. Dad says he wishes all graduates everywhere could have heard this sermon. We enjoy your blog and are happy to be able to hear your sermons now. Love, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. I just hate that I forgot to record the first part of the sermon.

    ReplyDelete