Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Recipe: Pinneapple Cheeseball

Greetings All,

Once again I am falling woefully behind in the things I want to get posted on this blog.  I still have recipes to post from Seth's graduation dessert party, but I had a couple right here in front of me from Cathy's birthday party so I thought I would post them.  The first is a pinneapple cheeseball which was quite yummy, especially on graham crackers.  Enjoy!

Pinneapple Cheeseball
2 blocks of softened cream cheese
1 large box of instant vanilla pudding
1/4 cup of confectioners sugar
20 oz. can of crushed pinneapple (drain well)

In large mixing bowl, mix all four ingredients.  When mixed form into ball and wrap with clear plastic wrap.  Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.  Serve with graham crackers or vanilla wafers.

Your brother in Christ,
Faron

No comments:

Post a Comment